Tuesday, November 1, 2011

C.S. Lewis--Changing My Life

This semester I decided to take advantage of the four "free" credits offered to me by the University, and signed up for a C.S. Lewis class.  I thought it would be an interesting class, and I'd always been embarrassed by my lack of experience with his books and other writings.  Little did I know that this class would not only educate me, but change me in ways I didn't know I needed to be changed.  Each week we write an "insight" based on something we read and/or discussed in class during the week.  These insights are sometimes very personal, and almost always are just a scratch on the surface of what I am learning.  I decided to share them on here, in the hope that they might be an insight someone else needs to hear.  I start each one with a quote (usually by C.S. Lewis) that inspired the insight for that week.  I hope they make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment