Thursday, July 22, 2010

Being Creative

So, I pretty much love to do lots of things, from outdoors activities, to curling up inside with a good book. However, I am the most happy when I am being creative--whether I am creating a story, a paper, a blog, a picture, a song, a cake, a drawing, a t-shirt, clothing, a quilt, or a smile cause I told you something hilaaaarious. And I like to share things I have created with others.

This week I have been creating "slide shows" to go along with music that was recorded during a fireside the missionaries put on while I was serving in Texas. The theme of the fireside was "The Restoration" and there were many members and missionaries who participated. I was lucky enough to get to "create" music by singing as well as playing the piano. The first video is me singing with Hermana Fatai Tavo (Nau) who is also playing the piano. The second video is me accompanying Elder Kenneth Price, who is playing the violin (which he does SO well.) I hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment