Friday, July 9, 2010

The Blogging Itch

Do you ever just need to write? Okay, I could probably name you over 200 fifteen and sixteen year-olds who would look at me like I was crazy if I asked them that question (and hey, they did) but I also know a significant number of people who would completely sympathize with that feeling, that need. It’s therapeutic, it’s calming, it feeds that inner creative drive, and from the way I just used spell-check to write therapeutic, it is good practice for my declining spelling skills. (I blame it on Spanish and spell-check. I used to be a great speller...) So, with all that in mind, I hope you enjoy following along as I share my random notions, worth-mentioning experiences, and occasionally insightful observations in a new format: my blog.

Oh, and what's with the title you ask? Well, for my bithday this year I received a gift from a good friend: a little book with the title Saying it Like it is.... When she gave it to me, my friend said, "The title made me think of you...cause you always say it like it is..." So there you go. Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment